Sunday, July 6, 2014

"CHRISTMAS IN JULY" ~ COPIC COLORING

Hi Guys! Today I've used Spellbinders dies, Copic markers, and a cute little Penny Black Christmas stamp to make a card for "Christmas in July"!  I used a NEW revised set of Cardz TV Stamps "Tiny Tidings".  They'll be in the Cardz TV Stamps store next week, along with 4 other NEW sets!! I'm really excited about the new release, and can't wait for you to see them! 
Hope you enjoy the card and the video!




To view and order Cardz TV Stamps click here! 

Have a  blessed day...Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,






6 comments:

  1. What a perfect little Christmas card....loving that lil cutie image, and the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy July!
    Fist. Mary I too have been hooked on the Hallmark
    Christmas Movies, how fun to watch movies with Happy Endings. Second, the card is TOO ADORABLE!
    I think had you positioned the angel perfectly centered it would not have been as interesting. She looks kind of likes she's floating. Very, Very Cute!. Third, curving the sentiment stamp was genius! Love this card!
    Thank you Mary for taking your time to share another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring!!! Darling image! Super cute card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card and your angel is just as precious as can be.......super coloring skills Mary definitely the artist in you coming out once again you really know your colors and how to shade you are just so talented. Love the exciting news about your new stamp sets...and I just love your cutie patootie Tiny Tidings Revised what a super creative and clever idea for your stamps I am so going to love thsese and soooo can't wait to find out what the other 4 sets are all about I'm chomping at the bit for some CARDZ TV retial therapy you know it's good for Joan's soul!!!(LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Mary. I'm not great with coloring but I am trying!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card!! And that little angel is just precious. Love your coloring and all of the different papers and layers you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!