Friday, September 7, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #14 "Happy Holidays ~ Pick One!"


Hi guys! 
Welcome to Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #14! I can't wait to show you what the amazing, super talented Cardz TV Stamps Design Team has created for your inspiration! Also, you asked for more time to create a project for our challenges, so you'll now have a week to enter! 

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #14

"Happy Holidays ~ Pick One!"

Create a card, Layout or craft project For ANY holiday you'd like (YES, birthdays can be considered as a holiday!), using any colors you'd like.

You have until midnight EST, Thursday, September 13th to post your name and a link to your card, LO or craft in Mr. Linky. 

I'll announce the winner on Friday, September 14th, and the winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The fantastic Cardz TV Stamps Design Team has done an amazing job on this challenge, and given us some AWESOME inspiration! You'll find the name of the Cardz TV Stamps they used, next to their names. To order any of these, and other CTV stamp sets, just go tohttp://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/


Be sure to stop by each of our wonderful designers blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love!

Hope you all have fun with this "Happy Holidays" challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create! 

CHRISTMAS


CATHY - SNOW DAY AND HAPPY DAYS

MELISSA - HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


DANA - HOLLY JOLLY


SHARON - CLASSIC CHRISTMAS



MICHELLE - CLASSIC CHRISTMAS


SHARON - HOLLY JOLLY


GLORIA - HOLLY JOLLY


RACHELLE - SNOW DAY


CANDICE - HOME FOR CHRISTMAS



GLORIA - HAPPY DAYS


THANKSGIVING

GINGER - THANKFUL FOR YOU


JERI - THANKFUL FOR YOU

JANIS - THANKFUL FOR YOU


PINKE - HAPPY DAYS

JULIE - HAPPY DAYS


SHAWNEE - ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS

HALLOWEEN

JENNIFER - SPOOKY SAYINGS


NICOLE - BREW HAHA

ELAINE - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS

KRISTIN - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS


LYNN - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS


AMANDA - HAPPY DAYS


KAREN - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS


SUSAN - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS


SHAWNEE - HAPPY DAYS


LAURA - SPOOKY SAYINGS

JO - MORE SPOOKY SAYINGS

VALENTINE'S DAY

DENETRA - SWEET TALK

Oktoberfest

SARAH - BREW HAHA



39 comments:

  1. Such awesome cards ladies!!! I can't help but love that cute skelton by Jennifer.. I can't say I ever said I liked a skeleton! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mary! This is a gorgeous lineup! Looks like another hit.

    Cathy
    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT inspiration. Thank you for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Inspiration and I love your stamps!! Thanks for the chance!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge. I have been making holiday cards for weeks now and this challenge is perfect!

    Thanks!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT projects everyone!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loof them all.. You have given me so much insparation I am so glad I found your site.. Luv Luv Luv It!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the design projects! I apologize for submitting 3 times, but my link to the first 2 was not correct. I do not see how to delete my posts #10 and 11.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the design team projects. I apologize for the multiple posts, but my link was not correct. I could not delete posts #10 and 11. Sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all Super Cute!!Great DT Projects!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mister Linky doesn't want to work for me? Could I be doing something wrong?

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a challenge. I couldn't decide on holidays. Of course my birthday was #1 but I love to see the grandkids on Christmas morning. Thanks for showing the dt's projects. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay I just linked up! Thanks for the fun challenge:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the design team cards are great - I especially love Cathy's Snow Days and Happy Days. Need to get my 3 Birds on Parade cartridge out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just love love love all of your designs! thanks for some great inspiration for holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It finally worked for me...I'm linked up. BTW, the DT's are really showing off some amazing stuff this week.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had fun trying to decide which holiday, so since Halloween is closest, it won. I love all the great inspiration from you DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was a fun challenge to do.....good luck to everyone who participates.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so happy I can participate! Thank you DT for awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for all the great videos and inspiration from you and your design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always have so much fun with your challenges. Thanks for all the great work from your DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had fun doing this challenge. I did Mothers Day. Thanks for putting up another great challenge!!
    leeleedel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had fun doing this challenge. I did Mothers Day. I used my new Meow cartridge. Thanks for another great challenge!

    leeleedel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Had fun with this challenge! Did Halloween and used my new Create a Critter II cart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects ladies! I just added mine to the lineup. Thanks to Mary and the Design team for all their hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun did Halloween Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Link did not show up. Maybe it will later I'll be back. Love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So many beautiful cards. love the inspiration for my own collection. thanks.

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Finally I was able to link...I couldn't yesterday! Just lovin' these Holiday cards.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Mary:) Thank you for the challenge and fantastic DT cards!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  31. I so enjoy these challenges. It gives me yet another reason to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your creative halloween cards

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all your cards, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for another great challenge. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!