Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #114 "Critter Cuties"

Hi guys! Thanks for playing along with our back to school challenge! You all created some awesome cards, and we loved seeing all of them! The WINNER of Cricut Cardz Challenge #113, picked by random.org is


Mindi  from mindiscraftroom.wordpress.com

Here's Mindi's cute card!



Congratulations Mindi ! You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Challenge#114: “Critter Cuties” Make a card using a “critter” (dog, cat, cow, chicken, duck, horse, etc.) from any cartridge(s), and using any colors or theme you’d like. 

Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, August 28th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!

Our fantastic Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team has given us some awesome inspiration for this "Critter Cutie" challenge! Be sure to stop by each of our wonderful designers blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love!


JANIS - BUMP IN THE NIGHT


LEZLYE - BIRTHDAY BASH


SUZANNE - CREATE A CRITTER


JENNIFER - CREATE A CRITTER


DEANNA - COUNTRY FAIR


CORRI - CREATE A CRITTER, LACY LABELS


MICHELLE - CREATE A CRITTER


SHELLY - WALK IN MY GARDEN, ZOOBALOO, CINDY LOO, PAPER DOLL DRESS UP


JERI - PAPER DOLL DRESSUP, DON JUAN


CANDICE - CREATE A CRITTER


THERESA - BIRTHDAY BASH, PAPER DOLL DRESS UP, EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS, SESAME STREET FRIENDS



EVELYN - BIRTHDAY BASH


BARBARA - ROBOTZ, ACCENT ESSENTIALS


MELISSA - GIVE A HOOT


NICOLE - CREATE A CRITTER



27 comments:

  1. Congrats Mindi I know you'll enjoy and have fun with your new stamp set. What a host of great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had fun with this challenge!
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have linked up my card! Great challenge :)

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the projects from the DT! They all are super cute! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary for all you share with us. I'm always encouraged to craft some more after seeing your videos and I love your laugh!
    Anita @ Nitscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge!! Love the critter theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, had fun to make for it!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made my card from create a critter. There sure are critters to find. DT, your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge!! Everyone's cards are super cute!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love making cards with critters on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Challenge Mary!! I love making anything with a critter on it!! Thanks again for another great challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have put my challenge up and I hope it made it. Great challenge and fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mary! This is my very first challenge! Wish me luck!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered my challenge. Thanks Mary! This was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your DT did such a wonderful job. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge! I love the inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic challenge and awesome job DT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I linked up my 2nd entry! Thanks for this awesome challenge :)

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  20. My critter is swimming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the fun challenge and all the inspiration DT. I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super Cute Critters Design Team . Loved this challenge.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a fun challnge! Love the inspiration from the design team members!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!