Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WINNER! "I {Heart} U" Blog Hop!

Thanks so much to everyone who hopped with us last weekend in our "I {Heart} U" Blog Hop! We hope you all had as much fun as we did!!


I've used random.org to pick a winner, and that winner is

Bambi - Scrappin' Mama
from fortheloveofscrappin1.blogspot.com

Congratulations Bambi! Please send your address, and your choice of 2 Cardz TV Stamp sets, to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your stamps right out to you! 

Thanks for spending time with us over the weekend, guys, and thanks for all your wonderful comments! 

Happy crafting, everyone!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bambi.....You won a most fantastic prize have fun and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Bambi...have loads of fun, fun fun! and Good luck to the next winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!