Monday, March 7, 2011

Tristan's Blog

Hi guys!
Hope you're all having a good Monday. Sorry I don't have a video for you today, but I have a cough, which I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear, while you watched a tutorial. Instead of a video, I'd like to tell you about a wonderful, young papercrafter I met recently when he entered the Cardz TV "All About Spring" challenge. His name is Tristan, he's 8 years old, and a he's a very talented young man. Tristan would like to reach 150 followers, so he can giveaway some awesome blog candy, and I know he'd love reading your comments about his cards! If you've got a minute, click HERE, become a follower, and give this talented young man some well deserved encouragement!
Thanks so much, guys!
Hugs,
  

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary!I am getting lots of followers from you,Wendy and Wanda oh and Sandra.
    Thank you! It is nice what they say I like reading each one :)

    see ya
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super talented, I am already a follower and I was blown away at the talent of this young man!
    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just visited and he is sooo talented, what a sweet heart ! TFS :) Hope your cough gets better soon :)
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary hope your cough goes away soon. Just checked out Tristan's blog, what a talented boy....I love that crafts with his Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better today Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    Hope you're feeling better!!! :) I miss your videos, though!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary I am a new follower, and I saw you first on you tube, I am going to enjoy following your blog, I love video tutorials and I love your work!! TFS
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!