Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bunny Hop Blog Hop This Saturday!

Hi guys!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Yes, that's a cute little bunny you see over to the right! It's to remind you about Michelle's "Bunny Hop" Blog Hop that's happening this Saturday, March 19th! Michelle, from Queen of my Craftroom was kind enough to ask me to be a guest designer for the hop, which will feature 21 super talented papercrafters! I'm so honored to be asked to participate, and I'll be giving away some sweet blog candy! Hope you'll come and hop with us!

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Can not wait for the hop, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait so see all the cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms Mary,
    Congrats on being a guest designer...cant wait to see what you come up with. I know it will be lovely :-)
    All the best,
    Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. always love your work! TFS such great ideas =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!