Friday, November 26, 2010

Sneak Peek Advent Calendar Blog Hop!

Hi guys!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I thought I'd give you a little teaser...a sneak peek of my advent calendar for Ruthie's Advent Calendar Blog Hop tomorrow! 
If you've ever wanted to make an Advent calendar, then you don't want to miss Ruthie's hop! She's put together 16 amazing papercrafters who have some fantastic Advent calendars to show you, and there's lots of blog candy too!
Here's my little sneak peek!


See you tomorrow for the Advent Calendar Blog Hop!

Hugs,
Mary


8 comments:

  1. Looks great Mary! Can't wait to see the whole thing :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Now that sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see the whole thing! I bet its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the whole calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute idea. I'll have to try next year, don't think I can gather that many TP rolls fast enough...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I posted a comment but it has not shown up so I will try again. Mary, I love your blog. I check it out every single day. You are so talented and this advent calendar only proves it even more. Hope that makes sense. Thanks so much for all the inspiration that you give to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary. I love your Advent calendar. I can't wait to make my very own!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary~

    YAY.. I am about to start the hop (still running a little late)

    I picked you to receive the "Stylish Blogger Award" come on over to my blog to accept it.
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!